Security Installer Community

IFSEC 2005

We will now be there Tuesday as well  ;)

50804[/snapback]

Also a quick note to get this one going again before the show.

Due (AGAIN!!) to the incredible organisational skills of CMP we will now be on V25 if anyone wants to come over for a coffee.

Also:

Dave I have not forgotten about that review machine or about the promise for editorial. I have been overtaken by a shed load of work in the run up to the show, but rest assured I will deliver on both of my promises after the show.

Apologies for the delay

Matt

:yes:

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

I am going but dont know what day yet - will know by the end of this week, get my ticket through the company I subby for and will be tagging along with them, will let you know what day it is, as I know some of you wanted a chat.

I am going but dont know what day yet - will know by the end of this week, get my ticket through the company I subby for and will be tagging along with them, will let you know what day it is, as I know some of you wanted a chat.

52217[/snapback]

We just want our hub caps back mate! :whistle:

Haven't been to Ifsec for a couple of years but just had an invite from one of our suppliers. They are setting up a bar and are offering free beer if we go along and see them. Now that sounds like an invitation you can't refuse :w00t:

Archived