Security Installer Community

Customer Logging Software

Guest bigbro

Hello guys and girls, i've been lurking around your very smart forum for a while now, and I must say you have a very place.

Im wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction.

I run a company (Big Brother Security (uk) Ltd) we install many cctv systems over the uk and europe. We have been running for nigh on three years now, and have quite a large bulk of customers.

This large bulk of customers can cause us some problems in the office with large amounts of paperwork logging services, faults, etc etc. :blink:

We are after a piece of software that will do this for us, it needs to have the capabilities to store customer information, service/fault records etc, plus do a print out once a week or month giving us a nice service list.

If anybody can help it would be greatfully apriachated.

cheers

Wayne

This large bulk of customers can cause us some problems in the office with large amounts of paperwork logging services, faults, etc etc.  :

We are after a piece of software that will do this for us, it needs to have the capabilities to store customer information, service/fault records etc, plus do a print out once a week or month giving us a nice service list.

If anybody can help it would be greatfully apriachated.

41895[/snapback]

Wayne, Most of us have software to manage our business to do exactly the same as you, KISS, Alarm Master, Alarm Manager, Mentor, etc, etc, Advice if i may. Most people including myself wrote our own software but as you grow and things get more demanding you have to focus. and in that respect try these. Make sure that the software package you buy will handle current and future applications.

Jef

Customers!

Archived