Security Installer Community

USB problems

Smart Electrics

i'd be interested to know if this is a common problem as a mate has a dodgy tiny pc and his rear usb ports work fine but two at front seem to have no power

Any comments or points i make are my own views and not that of my employer or company

i'd be interested to know if this is a common problem as a mate has a dodgy tiny pc and his rear usb ports work fine but two at front seem to have no power

40857[/snapback]

Well, anything that stops working on Tiny machines is extremely common, they're ****.

Well, anything that stops working on Tiny machines is extremely common, they're ****.

40876[/snapback]

cheers for that mate it not mine, its nice to see some constructive help

Any comments or points i make are my own views and not that of my employer or company

40857[/snapback]

The front ports usually have to be wired onto a header on the mobo and quite often arent wired in, the back ports are part of the mobo.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

The front ports usually have to be wired onto a header on the mobo and quite often arent wired in, the back ports are part of the mobo.

40883[/snapback]

thanks for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived