Security Installer Community

kodicom

Guest eddiefast

Guest eddiefast

hi forum thanks for all your views on the kodicom remote viewing

your helps has been very good .i would be lost without all your valued help

eddie

right i am off now to put some money on me key meter thats if the shop has not been held up again. might pop into the garage on way back and get some good qaulity tyre air :w00t:

Heres more on the tale about the petrol nutter................

Petrol addict banned from shops

Taylor was caught on CCTV cutting pipes on petrol pumps

A man with an addiction to sniffing petrol has been banned from every Asda store after being caught cutting fuel pump pipes.

Brian Taylor, 36, has also been banned from going within 15 metres of any filling station on Teesside.

Taylor terrorised supermarket staff and customers after sniffing petrol and cutting pipes at Asda in the South Bank area and dancing around the forecourt.

Teesside Magistrates Court heard customers had been soaked in petrol.

'Safety risk'

Cleveland Police and Redcar and Cleveland Council applied for an Anti-Social Behaviour Order (Asbo) which was granted at Teesside Magistrates' Court on Thursday.

Taylor, of no fixed address, was also banned from carrying petrol in a public place for the duration of the four-year order.

Supermarket CCTV footage caught him in the act and police believe he could have been responsible for around 50 incidents in the last two years.

Sgt Bryan Tams said: "The major concern is that when he has been cutting the pipes, customers have not noticed the cut and some have been soaked in petrol.

"There were obvious dangers involved in his actions and a risk to safety.

"We have concerns for his own health and are trying to find ways of addressing his addiction to petrol which doesn't get him into trouble."

Chill out Eddie, bit of fun eh!

Heres a true one tho!

I replaced a 2 external functionals and fitted 2 new domes at ASDA Grangetown just before crimbo and i got what i thought was a bit of tall tale from the store security manager.

He wanted to be able to see the petrol station with his new cameras as there was a guy who came during the night and cut the hoses to the filler nozzels on the unleaded pumps. I ask why and he said the lunatic was drinking the unleaded. :cry:

I took it with a pinch of salt (the story not the unleaded)! :w00t:

Anyway im watching the news the other day and they report about this nutter having been caught and was up in court for the very same tale.

:new_rofl:

38906[/snapback]

Just found this on AOL

A 36-year-old man has been banned from every Asda store for cutting fuel pump pipes and sniffing petrol at its filling stations.

Fuel sniffer Brian Taylor has also been banned from going within 15 metres of any filling station in Cleveland, where he carried out his bizarre addiction.

Another section of an Anti-Social Behaviour Order (Asbo) also banned Taylor from carrying motor fuel in a public place.

His actions were caught on supermarket CCTV footage that showed him sniffing the fuel then dancing around the forecourt.

Police believe he could have been responsible for around 50 such incidents in the last two years.

Taylor, of no fixed address, terrorised supermarket staff and customers after sniffing the petrol at his local Asda filling station in the South Bank area of Middlesbrough.

Cleveland Police and Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council jointly applied for an Asbo, which was granted at Teesside Magistrates Court on Tuesday in a bid to curb his behaviour.

Sergeant Bryan Tams of Cleveland Police, said: "The major concern is that when he has been cutting the pipes on petrol pumps, customers have noticed the cut and some have been soaked in petrol.

"There were obvious dangers involved in his actions and a risk to safety.

"We have concerns for his own health and are trying to find ways of addressing his addiction to petrol, which gets him into trouble.''

The order will run for four years.

Another Rip from AOL

Archived