Security Installer Community

New house, no code, alarm company gone bust, HELP!

Guest Guest_Peter James_*

We have just moved into a new property which has a RF8200 wireless system installed from A1 Security and Electrical Ltd. We have no instruction manual and the previous occupiers didn't know the code, so we can't use the system. When you turn the power on the sounder goes off straight away. I've checked and the manufacturer went into receivership and the company was disolved in 2001. Do I give up, rip it all out and start again, or is there still hope?

Thanks

I am not that Peter James......honest! It's one of those wierd coincidences. This is a genuine enquiry. Any help would be most appreciated.

I am not that Peter James......honest!Ā  It's one of those wierd coincidences.Ā  This is a genuine enquiry.Ā  Any help would be most appreciated.

38285[/snapback]

personally id get it replaced...theres plenty on here would upgrade for you for a decent price...just post your location

Didnt he understand your english the 1st time then Georg? :whistle:

38313[/snapback]

banghead THAT's why he didn't seem to understand me at all before i took the hammer to get rid of the old stuff..!!! (he doesn't speak english at all)

Thanks all for your help. I have been intouch with an installer and am getting a complete new system. Thanks again and good luck to you/me/you?? It's wierd replying to myself!!

Archived