Security Installer Community

New house, no code, alarm company gone bust, HELP!

Guest Guest_Peter James_*

Guest Guest_peter james_*
personally id get it replaced...theres plenty on here would upgrade for you for a decent price...just post your location

38287[/snapback]

Just had the old wireless system ripped out and a new wired one professionally installed :)

It's an Accenta with 3D Petwise detectors (we have a dog and 2 cats).:unsure:

Many thanks to all for your advice, much appreciated. Here's hoping I can keep false alarms down to a minimum (we've also got 3 kids as well as the other animals) :wacko:

cheers

Pete

:D I think he means Peter James. It´s a very common name like Peter Muller in Germany or Mika Häkkinen in Finland. :whistle:

39324[/snapback]

I'd say that most common name in Finland at saturday morning is Yrjö Kankkunen.. :lol:

I'd say that most common name in Finland at saturday morning is Yrjö Kankkunen..  :lol:

39361[/snapback]

well, some people here in Germany have to talk to a guy named "Jörg" on Sunday mornings :D

cheers,

Alex

well, some people here in Germany have to talk to guy named "Jörg" on Sunday mornings  :D

39362[/snapback]

:lol: It wasn't very attractive situation when guy next to me wanted to talk to Jörg's Finnish cousin in the bus... :lol:

:lol:  It wasn't very attractive situation when guy next to me wanted to talk to Jörg's Finnish cousin in the bus...  :lol:

39363[/snapback]

is this alternative comedy??? im used to max and paddy :blink:

Archived