Security Installer Community

HAY-POE-MULTI POE Multiplexer

8 hours ago, Foggy321 said:

My email is a gmail not a business one, I set it up when I bought my cameras from them so I don't get marketing emails. If the splitters are tat I won't use them 

Sorry the dodgy website in your link looked as if it was the type that would use a gmail address, you should have done the same when signing up here LOL

8 hours ago, Foggy321 said:

Could you send me some links as I've Googled it and I get a loads of results

Thats because Ubiquity makes lots of stuff you just need a txer/rxer that suits your needs. But if you have power at the camera end then yiu could just use a POE as others have suggested 

11 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Sorry the dodgy website in your link looked as if it was the type that would use a gmail address, you should have done the same when signing up here LOL

I've managed a temporary fix with a cheap coupler and covered the ducting with a bigger piece, I've ordered a IP67 one which I'm hoping will fit in the bigger bit of ducting then I has going to jubilee clip either side, it's a bit of a cowboy job but hopefully it will work as the camera is now working. If it fails I was going to try using that haydon splitter from the camera working on the left of the second picture

20240416_164552.png

20240416_171035.jpg

9 hours ago, Foggy321 said:

I've managed a temporary fix with a cheap coupler and covered the ducting with a bigger piece, I've ordered a IP67 one which I'm hoping will fit in the bigger bit of ducting then I has going to jubilee clip either side, it's a bit of a cowboy job but hopefully it will work as the camera is now working. If it fails I was going to try using that haydon splitter from the camera working on the left of the second picture

20240416_164552.png

20240416_171035.jpg

Outdoor duct cable in the duct ?