Security Installer Community

XPlan 400 access control problem

Fixercool

Hi,

I’m  hoping if someone can help me with Xplan400 panel. Suddenly went offline, readers on but not responding and RTEs not working. LCD screen only shows letter G. Any idea what it can be or how to reset the panel ? Appreciate if someone can help with advise. 

3246119B-946F-4E8F-A54F-DDF8ADC04C2A.jpeg

Finding a PLAN Installer

Our comprehensive network of approved system integrators cover the UK nationwide and the UAE.

We do not publish a list of our installers; instead we provide a free recommendation of the best candidates based on your location and project brief. Contact us today and we will provide details of the best system integrators for the job. If you are already in contact with one of our partners, but your requirements have changed or for whatever reason you would like to find a new installer, we will be happy to assist.

Please note that only the most committed security companies may become PLAN System integrators and installers; we generally will not accept any new applications.

from their website !

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

2 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Finding a PLAN Installer

Our comprehensive network of approved system integrators cover the UK nationwide and the UAE.

We do not publish a list of our installers; instead we provide a free recommendation of the best candidates based on your location and project brief. Contact us today and we will provide details of the best system integrators for the job. If you are already in contact with one of our partners, but your requirements have changed or for whatever reason you would like to find a new installer, we will be happy to assist.

Please note that only the most committed security companies may become PLAN System integrators and installers; we generally will not accept any new applications.

from their website !

Yes, I know that it’s not easy to get their tech support. Our company is too small for them ?

6 hours ago, Fixercool said:

Yes, I know that it’s not easy to get their tech support. Our company is too small for them ?

I've no idea of who they deal with, googling for product images appear to find modest co's ?

Never seen the product outside of pictures...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

23 hours ago, MrHappy said:

I've no idea of who they deal with, googling for product images appear to find modest co's ?

Never seen the product outside of pictures...

It’s ok. Been told by two different Plan access control engineers that if LCD screen not responding as it should then it means board is blown. So getting new panel and trying to get it sorted. Thanks for replying 

• 1 year later...

The XPlan 400 access control problem has been identified as a critical concern that requires immediate attention. It appears that there are serious vulnerabilities in the current access control system, leading to unauthorized access to sensitive information and functionalities. This poses a significant security risk, potentially resulting in data breaches and unauthorized operations. A thorough review and enhancement of the access control mechanisms are essential to mitigate these risks and safeguard the integrity of the XPlan 400 system. Addressing this issue promptly will not only bolster the overall security posture but also strengthen the trust of users in the system's ability to protect their data and resources.

Edited by sixwheeledbeast
No links in posts