Security Installer Community

eleftherios seraphim

hi, i am sorry to make my first post a request for help but the simple fact is i need help.
i am trying to help the church that i go to they have fallen out with the tech that installed their

secuplace wireless alarm and when he left he changed the installer and master code and only left

the user code as it was. i now need to reset master code. does any one know how to do this. i am

going on Wednesday to do a power reset but i dont know if that will do a factory reset by default any help will be greatly appreciated

3 hours ago, eleftherios said:

hi, i am sorry to make my first post a request for help but the simple fact is i need help.
i am trying to help the church that i go to they have fallen out with the tech that installed their

secuplace wireless alarm and when he left he changed the installer and master code and only left

the user code as it was. i now need to reset master code. does any one know how to do this. i am

going on Wednesday to do a power reset but i dont know if that will do a factory reset by default any help will be greatly appreciated

What country are you in and why don't they get another installer?

On 03/01/2022 at 13:43, al-yeti said:

What country are you in

image.png

OP unfortunately this forum is UK based, the product you mention is not one I have heard of, but even so, every country has its own protocols when it comes to security. Which means that its highly unlikely that anyone outside your country would be able to help.

Most panels can be defaulted another installer in Cyprus will be able to help

image.png

14 hours ago, PeterJames said:

image.png 

OP unfortunately this forum is UK based, the product you mention is not one I have heard of, but even so, every country has its own protocols when it comes to security. Which means that its highly unlikely that anyone outside your country would be able to help.

Most panels can be defaulted another installer in Cyprus will be able to help

image.png

thank you very much for your reply, i am going to try a power reset if it works i will let you know .thank you.