Security Installer Community

optima plus 2 - rcd tripping

Guest g.reeve

Guest IM_Alarms

Must have got his wires crossed! :D

and yes I do have CG2391, CG2381, NICEIC approval, SSAIB approval, SSAIB merit, CG 224, Btec level 4 electronics, cycling proficiency, gold swimming badge, girl guides knitting merit............... :D OK the girl guide bit was a joke........... honest............... no, no it was a joke really :D

I assume that all the people voicing thier opinions against the statutory documents and non statutory BS7671 ARE qualified electricians who hold City and Guilds 2391 ?? Awating your response IF THERE ARE ANY.

33832[/snapback]

Woosh, It was not my intention to undermine your post or to upset you. I offered MY OPINION and went as far as saying there was nothing wrong with what you suggested. I would hope that you would realise that others points of view although different are often also valid and you should be prepared to learn from these. For your information I am NICEIC 13268 (25years) I am NACOSS Gold. I have IEE Beng on staff. And with all this I still learn from the likes of this site from less qualified but often more experienced individuals everyday.

Jef

Customers!

Archived