Security Installer Community

Galaxy 264

Mikky321

Evening fellas,

works had a power cut (a day)and the batteries had it.

the installer can’t come out till next week and the beeping is driving the women in the office nuts.

we have 7ah batts (we do fire)but obv I don’t know the engineer code from the installer.

so I was wondering would the user code shut the tamper up?.

cheers

kev

Just now, Mikky321 said:

Evening fellas,

works had a power cut (a day)and the batteries had it.

the installer can’t come out till next week and the beeping is driving the women in the office nuts.

we have 7ah batts (we do fire)but obv I don’t know the engineer code from the installer.

so I was wondering would the user code shut the tamper up?.

cheers

kev

Only if the user code is set to that level reset 

You don't have no coms that they could dial into?

Hi al,

no there’s no comms they prefer having 24hr security guards that prob just fall asleep all night.

i really want to have a go as I haven’t done much intruder but don’t fancy the idea of all the bells ringing lol.

the people that installed have got a bit too big so the customer service is on the decline so I can’t imagine the user code does much.

3 hours ago, Mikky321 said:

Hi al,

no there’s no comms they prefer having 24hr security guards that prob just fall asleep all night.

i really want to have a go as I haven’t done much intruder but don’t fancy the idea of all the bells ringing lol.

the people that installed have got a bit too big so the customer service is on the decline so I can’t imagine the user code does much.

If your willing to try and change batteries then you could disconnect the horn and cover the keypad to stop the tone 

It will go into tamper and then you will have to wait for engineer anyway or default it and reprogram

Being a 264 I assume has plenty detectors / circuits being used , or you have no idea on that either?

Call another engineer ? Either way so done has to pay 

Sounds like usual they don't want to pay lol

40 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

gonna be horrid & say-

if they was a decent client they would not be aubile only & without a maintainer 

But isn't that usual they drop existing maintainer because of charges , realise after this not a Yale panel , and better call someone who knows

Mind you the Yale is probably harder to fix lol because they so problematic lol