Security Installer Community

VERITAS 8C PROBLEM

Guest Guest_SARAH_*

Looks like no one in your area is available :( , you can get a manual here Texecom but this is of little use without the code.Looks like your next step could be to get the yellow pages out and look for a local installer / engineer , maybe have it serviced at the same time.

You have tried the default 4321 havent you?.

• 3 weeks later...

you want some advice from someone that has more than enough problems with veritas panels dont bother try a pyronix or some of the other more reliable makes veritas do not like any slight glitches on your mains supply i am sick of having to reset them when the mains gets spiked and am in the process of changing them all out .

PGN

you want some advice from someone that has more than enough problems with veritas panels dont bother try a pyronix or some of the other more reliable makesĀ  veritas do not like any slight glitches on your mains supply i am sick of having to reset them when the mains gets spiked and am in the process of changing them all out .

PGN

33677[/snapback]

Pyronix - Reliable , are you having a laugh.

Dave Oxendale

York based security systems engineer.

you want some advice from someone that has more than enough problems with veritas panels dont bother try a pyronix or some of the other more reliable makesĀ  veritas do not like any slight glitches on your mains supply i am sick of having to reset them when the mains gets spiked and am in the process of changing them all out .

PGN

33677[/snapback]

ROTFL - You are joking a hope????

Pyronix?? V Texecom?? !!HA HA!!

The Veritas is a panel for the lower end of the market, so it can't be compared to the likes of the Galaxy or the Euro-Meridian range. But it does perform very well for the cost - one of the best 'value' panels on the market. You can keep your Pyronix.

(Said with real feeling!)

D7

you want some advice from someone that has more than enough problems with veritas panels dont bother try a pyronix or some of the other more reliable makes

33677[/snapback]

Are you trying to tell us you're an installer? Let us know where you are, I'm sure we'd be able to go around replacing those Pyronix panels you're putting in.

Where did you get the idea that Pyronix were any good?

Archived