Security Installer Community

VERITAS 8C PROBLEM

Guest Guest_SARAH_*

I had a nice chat with the MD of Texecom today, it would appear that Mark had a bit of an issue with my post in which i was trying to be helpfull.

I will try to pop round and have a coffee sometime.

30233[/snapback]

did he dispell any misconceptions or, enforce them?

If you don't know......ask.

Well at the time i was 10mtrs up in a scissor lift at a new Tesco in Alfreton and to be honest i cant recall too much of the conversation.

I cant actually remember the chaps name (but i do remember he was a gent) and we had a bit of a chat about my post of which i was'nt 100% sure of its exact content and neither was he. I gave him my opinion about my post, he listened.

He invited me round for coffee (tea he said actually but i will insist on coffee, hate tea).

Its good that he should take such an interest in my post however i doubt he read it off his own back. I wonder what help they offered to our Guest-Sarah and her electrian who apparently is not anyone? ^_^

Sarah,

Ian is completely wrong in the above post.

We have never at any point said that we are "happy to let anyone have a go."

Electricity can kill!

We would always recommend that our alarm systems are installed by fully qualified people only.

Unless you are a registered installer you will only be able to download User Guides from our website, not installation manuals.

Thanks,

Mark

30152[/snapback]

but he is a sparky :o

And that means what exactly?

30256[/snapback]

Electricity can kill!

We would always recommend that our alarm systems are installed by fully qualified people only.

A sparky would be classed as qualified surely or why else would Texecom sell theyre panels at electrical wholesalers?

And that means what exactly?

30256[/snapback]

it MEANS the electricity can kill quote holds no meaning,as per mr tex's quote,as he is qualified to work on electricity...its means just that..

Guest Guest_sarah_*

Electricity can kill, so can smoking , so can snowboarding, saying it doesnt put any unqualified person off. If it did the goverment wouldnt put warnings on the side of fag packets.

THE ONLY WAY STOP UNQUALIFIED PEOPLE FROM GIVING THIS INDUSTRY ITS BAD NAME, IS TO STOP SELLING TO THEM. (The same goes for smoking)

Pete

30285[/snapback]

Hi

ok if i cannot get a wiring diagram is there anyone in the lincolnshire area that can come look at it for a small cost ( coffee , , tea ) Ha Ha .

as long as i can get a quote for them to just put the 2 sensors and the door wires in the right place if they are in the wrong place.

cheers

sarah

:D

Hi

ok if i cannot get a wiring diagram is there anyone in the lincolnshire area that can come look at it for a small cost ( coffee , , tea ) Ha Ha .

as long as i can get a quote for them to just put the 2 sensors and the door wires in the right place if they are in the wrong place.

cheers

sarah

:D

30362[/snapback]

Hi Sarah,

Hopefully someone from the Forums will offer their services.

If you do struggle though please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to help you out.

Best Regards,

Mark

Archived