Security Installer Community

Basson Irb1 Ptz

todcctv

Well  the penny dropped  with you Norman...!!!, thats why I am asking on here, there maybe someone with the info I need, surely its not such a closed shop on here or out there, just looking for a friendly bit of assistance..

not a lot to ask on a forum...and with so many qualified engineers, fitters, installers etc on here.

with regards share price comment ...dilligaf .

I am thinking there will be someone on here with the technical advice, assistance I require..I live in Hope :teehee: sure there is...

there maybe someone with the info I need, surely its not such a closed shop on here or out there, just looking for a friendly bit of assistance..

not a lot to ask on a forum...and with so many qualified engineers, fitters, installers etc on here.

Unless someone got the Basson knowledge to share-

Rig up on a bench, when powered up it will probably display protocol & baud rate,

Adjust your keyboard to whats displayed or start with pelco d / p

& keep punching buttons until stuff happens / I'd guess coming from todmorden the extra finger on each hand can only help as you be pressing lots of buttons ;)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Bin it , and get something you can work on , or as mentioned by yourself being out of trade they won't be to fussed to help you

To be fair , all these house basher's between them have used most of the good equipment, you sure it isn't shenzen job?

Unless someone got the Basson knowledge to share-

Rig up on a bench, when powered up it will probably display protocol & baud rate,

Adjust your keyboard to whats displayed or start with pelco d / p

& keep punching buttons until stuff happens / I'd guess coming from todmorden the extra finger on each hand can only help as you be pressing lots of buttons ;)

This is your answer for now...

yes done that , on a bench, and doing as i say p and t.ing. only , the display details are as per 10 way micro switch positions.. i have it on pelco d it worked as is , same on pelco c baud rate 9600, and tried on 2400 as can be seen on the screen.on start up , it springs into action settles down once datum reached.

its not having that setting up data which I know will fill in the gaps, cracking picture and auto focus working as is the infra on the cam... but just lacking in info...

i have no idea if Basson buy from China but  its not overly Chinesey in quality to how its made etc... the extra fingers do come in handy Global moderator, mostly in still picking my nose, scratching my arse  and at the same time giving V signs to arseholes !!!

never been a house basher , granted wired a house or two, hospitals, nursing homes and other domestic properties  in my time and on auto pilot doing so and when a lot younger, but main line was in new industrial buildings, industrial control and panel construction and the of fitting, installation of large industrial machines, where the circuit diagrams come in "wall paper choice" sized books!

and before retirement a successful building company, (age 52) so know a thing or two ..but like all, if you don't have the info you can't do a lot on something you just not familiar with.!

You know Al-yeti, your right, but its a bloody good start , I have a few panasonic wj-hd309's about,but my brain needs to get back into gear to get those controllers and joysticks set up..  but without the info the units best set too, its pissing in the wind a tad... without sounding like CJ, "i didn't get to where I am " with binning everything at the first hurdle... it was worth a looksee on here, but guess a few more days something might turn up, nothing to lose in waiting ...