Security Installer Community

Comms To An Arc

ElecTech

Can anyone suggest any pros and cons for the different methods of sending signals to an ARC, there seems to be a lot of choices but if i'm truely honest I dont know enough about each to make a decision as to which to use.

Anyone care to explain the differences and which one is more effective?

I tend to use enforcer wireless panels for a house install or a castle dependant on cables, which method would you send the signals to the ARC... (keyholder only)

SIA LEVEL 1

SIA 3

CONTACT ID

Fast Format

They are just examples of what I've seen in the programming!

Just signed up with an ARC and looking to get our first job on key holder only for now to test the waters...

I have been looking at them becouse I would like to work on my own full time, and its a step that will need to be taken in the future, but at this moment in time only done a few bells only ( No probs so far ), but there does seems to be a guy near me who i am going to call the yale install king :ranting:

You will always be up against that.

The £299 boys will always be telling your customers what a 'rip off' you are, that's if the customers are not telling you direct, waving a screwfix catalogue in your face.

Think very carefully before going it alone.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands