Security Installer Community

Best Quality Bnc Crimps

Steven_W

After having bought BNC crimps from several different wholesalers over the years, both compression, crimp, 2 piece, 3 piece, scre on etc I think I've tried them all.

I want to know that when I buy 100 crimps every single one will be perfect.  So what's the best one to use & even though I have 2 crimpers & 2 compression tools I'd be happy to buy a specific tool to make the connectors off if it was guaranteed 100% connection every time.

Any recommendations?

I just had a quote off them as a direct supplier... they will be the most expensive BNCs I've ever bought, 5 times what I normally pay! 55p each, however I don't care if they do the job well & make good connections...

Well I've been installing CCTV for about 5 years and only buy BNC crimps from my bog standard suppliers (SystemQ, CCTV Wholesales, Luxrite etc) so I guess they're as good as anyone's... and no recalls to any jobs after install from using those ones, but I have stock of these ones now so from now on it'll be only these!!

cheers for the link