Security Installer Community

Solid Advice On Upgrading A Dinasour 16Ch Dvr

Markb

Well what can I say.. thanks for your responses tonight but I'm still nun the wiser.. Out of interest what does it take to become a super/elite member ? I was expecting some expert advice/engineers solution but unfortunately this wasn't the case. Apologies and no disrespect to any of you but when you get a response to treat yourself from an Elite Mr Men member it does make me wonder why I've bothered to register and send out my topic for tech advice. Anyway no hard feelings and have a good weekend all.. I'll ask my mum in future :proud:

Mark your wrong, get on ebay buy the cheapest thing you can find and cross your fingers. Might work.

You asked a question, pro's did bother to answer. You didn't like the answer.

Ask ur mum where I get a bently for kia money?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

James how am I wrong? I asked for a solid solution and have had no answers. Ebay and cross fingers, really! Lets leave it there as I was clearly expecting something special from this site. Just called my mum and she said you should stop asking stupid questions and do one...mums ah.. night

Havnt done no hybrids , but looks cheap , there is a few hiks about cheaper only by a little by what you have above, but I ain't no "expert on hybrids"

4tb hik still about same price retail that is