Security Installer Community

Grexit

I reckon they are watching us all, the Chinese DVR is a Trojan horse. No other country will be bailing Greece out there is no motive to want to, if Russia wants another country it takes one of the ones it used to have. China wont get involved they are waiting quietly on the sidelines on most things. Im an atheist but I do know somewhere in the Bible it says that the yellow man will inherit the earth, I am not superstitious either but the way China is so cool calm and collected most of the time I can see some logic in the Bible prediction

your mixing spineless and colour with humble,of which the latter you are not

do you think they will then?

question gaz, far left govt is it better for them or worse?

i was quoting the bible as in the meek will inherit the earth, that doesnt mean spineless or yellow in gods words

My brother in law is over in Greece at the moment so I get a report when and or if he gets back however the political properganda is propaganda so we would be mad to believe what any of the propaganderist say.

I just can't get over why most people haven't worked out yet that credit = debt and money also = debt.

I therefore recommend we take this free course to sort our heads out :)http://goo.gl/zKxvNy

vtp

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.