Security Installer Community

Grexit

i dont see how they can let greece have the 30% restruct, its go with reform or back to the old currency. Plans are to use the greek military to distribute it

Greece will get the money no matter what either from russia or the eu,im going with the former with the help from china as the greeks will take money from them as there wont be as many strings

i dont see either lending money after a default to previous lenders unless there is some form of security offered. Greece has non to offer and has to go with the eu or go it alone.

I think its best for both to bail, will be hell for greece in the short term but they can devalue and print

eu reakon they need another 50bn but now the left is in charge they wont restructure what they need to do. The accounts of a company are complicated enough, a country must be a nightmare. But imo they need to look at how much they are loosing and they wont change it. Will end badly for them imo germany doesnt have a track record of letting things go

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i dont see either lending money after a default to previous lenders unless there is some form of security offered. Greece has non to offer and has to go with the eu or go it alone.

I think its best for both to bail, will be hell for greece in the short term but they can devalue and print

eu reakon they need another 50bn but now the left is in charge they wont restructure what they need to do. The accounts of a company are complicated enough, a country must be a nightmare. But imo they need to look at how much they are loosing and they wont change it. Will end badly for them imo germany doesnt have a track record of letting things go

the russians wiil give them it for running pipelines and do a deal with turkey too unless it becomes part of the eu to replace greece

geographically i cant see how greece helps russia, turkey yes but not greece. Turkey are already eu applicants

My thought is that the threat of talks with russia would scare the eu into giving the new govt of greece what they wanted. I think the eu collectivly is more concerned about what after. Italy and spain are overly exposed to greek debt, let the greeks off means letting pigs off too. Dont see it happening. Granted letting them exit has implications for germany too, but i feel the lesser evil for them is to let it go. But i expect greece to do a deal with no write off, else why 'sack' their financial outspoken bloke

geographically i cant see how greece helps russia, turkey yes but not greece. Turkey are already eu applicants

you need to read more jimmy,its about oil and gas,search qatar turkey and saudi then add greece,in no order one got a world cup one is invited to be in the eu one is getting kicked out one wants to rule the worlds energy,just for fun add bin hamad then add syria into the search,thats before you add uk and usa

i dont see it that way gaz, unless your confusing olives with oil?

shale gas here is worth more than north sea, yes i accept we bring in a lot of lpg via the new port in wales, i dont agree with your findings