Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651

This is what I mean.

Command 61, option 1

Exactly, so you would potentially be making the landing pir zone, often the only upstairs protection, and often the first pir physically located after the entry exit zone proper an entry route zone just to accomodate the above option.

In the typical UK house setup, this means on full set, someone can boot the front door in and head on up the stairs scot free whilst the entry timer chimes. Not for me chef.

Dont get me wrong it would work, but its a huge failing of this panel and the ion that you dont have a freer hand in changing response based on set level.

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Thank you all for your replies, most of which went straight over my head..... Sorry.

But TIMMO 61.... looking at comm 61.. The setting was 0, and I've now changed it to 1. Which seems to make sense. As the alarm gave you no time to put the unset code in before it armed and sounded,

I work away and the misses uses it as a safety thing and it was just a pain in the morning that she wakes the whole close with the bell sounding, hopefully now she will have 45 secs to disarm.

Will test and report.

The pir picking up on entry is zone 4. And nothing I do allows an entry delay, just like coming in the front door..

This is the issue I refer to above. You will have to set the Zone 4 type to 'Entry Route' to make the '61' feature work.

The downside is that then, as I say, a burglar can enter the house through the front door and then on to Zone 4

without the alarm sounding, when the alarm is fully set (i.e 'A' set)

I would personally retain a higher amount of security for the full set, and simply remove Zone 4 from Part Set B by

going into the programming menu for Zone B type and pressing the 'b' button to flag it as removed in Part set B

However, I would seek advice before potentially lessening the security of your system.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

But it would also mean when part set there is no reminder that alarm is set if they deviate off into another room

Can the zones act differently if part set ? Doc?

Galaxy g2 / hkc you can tell the zones to behave differently in part set modes ie they become as you entry/exit

But it would also mean when part set there is no reminder that alarm is set if they deviate off into another room

Can the zones act differently if part set ? Doc?

Galaxy g2 / hkc you can tell the zones to behave differently in part set modes ie they become as you entry/exit

I know, but making X number of zones Entry Route is the only way to achieve this :(

Annoyingly, there is an option (60 / 62?) to make Final Exit = Normal Alarm in part, but NOT the opposite which quite frankly

would have been more useful. If I was already in the house I would just as likely be woken up by the EE timer tones as the

alarm itself, but it would still prevent full alarms from AM accidental triggering.

No, they can't, other than by the very narrow 'feature 61' and this is a major failing of this and the ion