Security Installer Community

Hkc Wiring

kjd13

Hi folks,

I've scanned through the website & there is a great deal of info & helpful knowlede provided but I hope someone could help me out.

I installed a Hkc alarm in my house about 7/8 yrs ago & have now added an extension consisting of 2 new windows with standard contacts wired back to the panel.

Could someone help me with the programming of this extra zone or is there a way of series wiring it with another similar wired zone so I don't have to program it.I did program this myself initially but have simply forgotten over time,

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Hi,

Yes I'm in Ireland & as far as I can remember I never changed the codes from default but I have them written down somewhere and I've never had any problems or had to change anything up till now,hence the memory not being 100% on the programming side !

The problem is in the UK its a restricted trade only product. You can only get support and product with training and approval from hkc. We are not allowed to discuss the product with an installer without permission from hkc. Where did u buy it from?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 3 weeks later...