Security Installer Community

Subcontractor Midlands

Hello everyone

I'm a cctv engineer looking for subcontract work ideally around the midlands but will travel if required.

I have all tools required, ladders and a unmarked vehicle.

Cscs, ipaf and public liability. I'm comfortable working on larger systems including ip and have installed intruder, fire and access but this is not my first line of work.

I can also provide a labourer if required.

Not sure about the forums rules regarding pm but my email and phone number is available upon request.

Regards Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I'm a cctv engineer looking for subcontract work ideally around the midlands but will travel if required.

I have all tools required, ladders and a unmarked vehicle.

Cscs, ipaf and public liability. I'm comfortable working on larger systems including ip and have installed intruder, fire and access but this is not my first line of work.

I can also provide a labourer if required.

Not sure about the forums rules regarding pm but my email and phone number is available upon request.

Regards Matt

Matt,

We are always looking for the odd qualified person.

We did have a sub contractor who worked for us for a long time, stills does, but can only offer us the odd day or two a week.

We are only based about 10+ miles away, perhaps a chat could be mutually beneficial.

New to this site, how do we communicate?

Regards,

Chris

Password Security Systems Limited

• 5 months later...

hi matt

im all so a sub contractor in the midlands and work all over the uk and at the moment im getting call after call asking me to do work and i cant cope with the amount i have at the momnet so would be nice to catch up with u for a chat and maybe pass some of the work on to you if your interested  my number is xxxxxxxxx need to be really flexible mind 

Edited by jameswilson