Security Installer Community

Alien Hero + Immix

Got a site that has an existing immix monitoring with loads of mither from the Dvr currently fitted (genie - biggest pile of junk I've ever used)

I'm not immix biggest fan in any way, but does anyone run a hero with immix? If id like some thoughts feedback cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Fitted a DM SD advanced in the end. Another crock of **** imo, so fussy to use in regards to the end user, oh and the walk though zones dont work, had DM tech on it all day. 

The Genie stopped working after our ARC moved from Immix enterprise to cloud. For some reason if the machine was not recording on site, all alarms came through fine. As soon as you hit record on the machine, then trigger the inputs, for some reason stated comming though as code 0's on  MAS. Wasted two days on it, the crock of *****. I hate CCTV, give me an alarm any day :(

Hi 9651,

To be fair this isnt an issue with the Genie DVR. Its an issue with the IMMIX intergration of the DVR on their cloud platform, somthing that Genie doesnt have any control over. The GDVRH system was originally intergrated into IMMIX enterprise and never intergrated into the cloud platform fully and hence the problems that you experenced.

cheers,