Security Installer Community

Hd Ptz With Auto Target Tracking & Facial Recognition

Steven_W

I have a client that requires a camera of the following spec or something similar.  I'm struggling to find a supplier, I only need a one off not a bulk trade purchase.

• HD 1080p 3mp
  • minimum 12 x zoom up to 30x zoom
  • Can take SD card preferably 64GB or bigger (Sandisk now do 512GB that would be best)
  • As soon as movement is detected, camera zooms in & tracks target
  • Camera capable of tracking & identifying multiple targets
  • End user can change settings easily, for example he may just want a daily report of activity e-mailed to him direct just for a specific amount of time
  • If target is identified as not on a database of accepted targets, end user is notified
  • Log kept of all movement alarms with screen grab of target (for example, members of staff are ID'd & logged with entry time, exit time etc
  • Cam preferably IP based & have built in web server for direct access to review recordings
  • Must operate well in total darkness & in semi lit & fully lit conditions
  • Cable length from power supply to camera approx 25 metres (no local power available)

The situation is my client is away from his property a lot (abroad).  He wants an iPad/Android client as easy to use as possible.

I've been looking around but thought I'd come in here and see if any of you guys have already installed such a camera & can vouch for it...

Thanks all, regards, Steve.

Haha, I had Qvis on the brain, I had a box if qvis domes in the stock room I was looking at when I was typing that!  Yeah deffo Axis... so you use their stuff? I just got set up with an account with Norbain today to make the order... we shall see!