Security Installer Community

Tamper Faults On Menvier Mseries

Hi

Joined a company that mostly use Menvier TS and MSeries. Have never seen so many random tamper faults for no reason. Pirs, Dualtecs , contacts, vipers, wired double pole or EOL. Use same devices on Scan/ Texecom products, same installers etc no issues. I have had 4 random tamper faults this week, different sites, range of devices etc, but Menvier panel.

Anything I need to know?

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Push on connectors

Look no further. 

If fitted - they stopped using them but not sure what year, you can still see the space on the PCB where it would have been push-ons...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

• 4 weeks later...

We've got one panel that I'm not proud to admit had said issues. Zones going into mask and all sorts. Soldered the connections on, disappeared over night. Not a sqeek since. It's why we stopped fitting menvier. We were TS all the way until m series. Binned them off for Galaxy over 6 or so years ago one. Never looked back. I suggest you guys look at the premiers, as they are similar in feel, good replacements for existing menvier estates, seem to have sorted some of the software glitches they had.