Security Installer Community

Ceiling Poles & 360 Deg Sensors

I think would be OK very short drops but too long might sway too much?  The metal poles are solid when up..

the sway would worry me depending on the environment but anything with a 3m drop and one fix is gonna sway whatever

the sway would worry me depending on the environment but anything with a 3m drop and one fix is gonna sway whatever

currys & pc worlds mate, 360's & mic's all on at least 3m drops - never known the sway to be an issue

currys & pc worlds mate, 360's & mic's all on at least 3m drops - never known the sway to be an issue

stable environment tho id be more wary of doing it in say in a warehouse with a lot of roller doors that are open all day etc

cheers guys really helpful replies.

attended site today and saw the cctv company using 20mm gal conduit with circular end on. so iam going to match up with what they have used. must just say though because they have fixed straight to the girder which is on a angle and not flat, there poles hanging down look **** with the camera on the ends. I am sure the client will choose our cctv system next time when I point out how **** the swaying poles look.

but thanks guys job now sorted !!