Security Installer Community

Domestic Alarms

i have thought about the cpx because of the diallier what i meant with regads to readily available to anyone every electrical outlet around here only stock the optima panel where 9651 and cpx and euro mini are only available tbrough trade outlets

My local CEF sells the 9651. You can more or less get any panel you want through the web though.

!

why would i give it to another company to install i run a cctv installation company for last 7 years reason not got much into alarms in the past as every spark with 20 miles of me would undercut me so just stuck with cctv unless they wanted wireless aswell as a cctv pakage now this developer wants the usual cctv but also wants alarms in everyhouse certainly not lining someone elses pocket by giving the work away

why would i give it to another company to install i run a cctv installation company for last 7 years reason not got much into alarms in the past as every spark with 20 miles of me would undercut me so just stuck with cctv unless they wanted wireless aswell as a cctv pakage now this developer wants the usual cctv but also wants alarms in everyhouse certainly not lining someone elses pocket by giving the work away

I quote you "if there are any sub contractors in south wales "..  That would suggest you are not local to where the jobs are going to be so unless you will be going back to maintain them - where exactly do you think the money is in house bashing?

I would say use the scantronic 9651.   They easy enough to fit in.  

Do you know why the home builder does not want wireless?

Good wee way if you fancy making a Recuring Revenue is to Place Sticker on Keypad with your details on it and date of install and etc.   We also ask them to call us to update our system with their details for any future reference.    Which is perfect way for you to offer Maintenance or etc services.  

• 2 months later...

If you can wire, wire....If its a new build then defiantly wire, if it is at a stage to do it. Wireless is a compromise, a good one but one nonetheless. Loads of systems out there from the low end to the real alarms. I would look at whatever has the newest technology for the price. Low end go for pyronix, its ancient design and technology, but for the price what do you want. Higher end, well you have a lot of choice, Texecom, DSC, Jablotron, and the list goes on....Most are hybrid, so should fit all your needs....Go low end if you can run fast, play it safe otherwise. Costs a lot more in the long run.