Security Installer Community

Accenta Panel Identification

mehstg

Hi all

First post on the forum. I was wondering if it would be possible for one of you knowledgeable people to identify the alarm panel fitted in my house.

It is marked up as an 'Accenta 8' on the panel and has 1x LED RKP installed downstairs. It was fitted around 1998. The circuit board is beige in colour and has eight zones + the outputs for a monitoring system.

The reason I ask, is that I am confused by the engineers menu on my panel. I have both the G3 and G4 manuals and my alarm does not seem to confirm to the menu structure set out in either manual. I can access some sections, but not others.....I have successfully managed to set up two programs as per the manuals, however I am not able to perform a simple walk test. I'm hoping if I can identify the panel, things should make more sense....

I have also attached a few images.

post-65210-0-31344900-1399378504_thumb.j

post-65210-0-83056200-1399378513_thumb.j

post-65210-0-48405700-1399378579_thumb.j

Excellent. Isn't the G3 an ADE alarm then? The G3 manual I have is badged up as ADE.

Any ideas where I can get a manual from? - All the manuals I can find are for the G3/G4

I hope you've changed the code!

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived