Security Installer Community

Help Wiring Up New Zones On Accord Alarm Panel

Jim Mac

Yea not fussed about the tamper not being set up, just more concerned about setting up pir and putting magnetic contacts on conservatory doors, and how they should be programmed

Petrol head there is a screen that can filter out direct sunlight that comes with pir and is fitted inside the front cover

Alarm protection, I'm not saying it's ok either, this system was installed by an alarmfast engineer, and I bow to the superior knowledge of the experts that installed it at the time, and you's for your expert knowledge, and in hindsight if I'd known that system wasn't set up correctly then I would have fixed it sooner, unfortunately kitchen and flooring is in and cables are buried, so any advice to help fix it or program it would be gratefully received

My advice is you have run the cables to where the detection will be installed.

Call Alarmfast as they are a good company to install etc then you have a good working alarm system protecting your new kitchen.

!

Alarm protection, It was an ACME engineer, did it as a homer when installing alarms for alarmfast for wimpy, so can't go back to the company as it wasn't a company installed system, at the present house is alarmed apart from conservatory, so original patio doors that would have led into backdoor would have been a secondary final exit, but now lead into conservatory which has not been added to system, just want to protect it and make conservatory doors the final exit but still keep patio doors sensor'd

Peter James, I can use the new PIR to replace the aged one upstairs, and just put magnetic sensor on conservatory door, but still would like to keep door sensor from patio door in kitchen to conservatory

Archived