Security Installer Community

Corrie Tonight

Im not waiting till then Gaz Ive started writing my letter of compliant now!

lol it does seem strange that 2 program's show alarm faults,I reckon those anti regulation forces are at work and have infiltrated itv

That's when you get this :)

and your arc equipment will look like this

post-22449-0-67372700-1396464148_thumb.j

lol it does seem strange that 2 program's show alarm faults,I reckon those anti regulation forces are at work and have infiltrated itv

and your arc equipment will look like this

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yeah yeah. My ARC software is about to get a complete new makeover. 6.34 is released 2 weeks Monday. Can't wait :)

It's all .net and WCF and no, not a fishing net . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Yeah yeah. My ARC software is about to get a complete new makeover. 6.34 is released 2 weeks Monday. Can't wait :)

It's all .net and WCF and no, not a fishing net . . .

how exciting I suppose you will be first to have the new release

how exciting I suppose you will be first to have the new release

Absolutely :)

I've had my name on the number 1 spot for upgrade for about 6 months. Originally due for release end of May but a whole month early so happy as a fat **** in McDonald's.

Absolutely :)

I've had my name on the number 1 spot for upgrade for about 6 months. Originally due for release end of May but a whole month early so happy as a fat **** in McDonald's.

you should read a bit more,there's plenty of doctors types with good info on people with obsessions about being the first to have something more often than not its the subconscious thinking that they are number 1 by being first to have something rather than being first to achieve something points to deep underlying problems apparently

ps,my cousins a psychiatrist she could help you

and Gaz it has full XML interface too :) :)

I never claimed I wasn't in the need of medical help did I?

Thing is though, the first part of the suite which was MASterMind Monitoring was finally released on 10th November 1997 and I believe took around 3 years to write. It was written in Powerbuilder which at the time was the dogs danglies of development tool. That is 20 years ago and one of the huge frustrations with it is it is so difficult to do the simplest of things and there are somethings that are just cost prohibitive to do.

.net has made it so much easier, cheaper and quick to deploy so the fact the new MAS is written in this way is very very exciting and ultimately will make my like a lot easier than it is today.

and Gaz it has full XML interface too :) :)

I never claimed I wasn't in the need of medical help did I?

Thing is though, the first part of the suite which was MASterMind Monitoring was finally released on 10th November 1997 and I believe took around 3 years to write. It was written in Powerbuilder which at the time was the dogs danglies of development tool. That is 20 years ago and one of the huge frustrations with it is it is so difficult to do the simplest of things and there are somethings that are just cost prohibitive to do.

.net has made it so much easier, cheaper and quick to deploy so the fact the new MAS is written in this way is very very exciting and ultimately will make my like a lot easier than it is today.

it may help

http://www.narcissismepidemic.com/

But 4 of the qualities I need to join the club i don't have?

""and certainly can be charming, flattering, exciting and likable — but they are in relationships for their own narcissistic needs. Narcissists also spend a good deal of their time and energy doing things to make themselves look and feel good and pumping up their egos. A narcissist might brag, turn all conversations back to himself, try to associate only with important people, want to have the best and newest of everything""

to sum up

Archived