Security Installer Community

A Call For Help

timmo66

If this is breaking forum rules, please sue me.

My wife is taking part in something called Airfield Anarchy (http://www.airfieldanarchy.com/) to raise awareness and money for one of the conditions that my daughter (14 months) has - Nystagmus.

Nystagmus is an incurable eye condition, more details here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nystagmus

We have been so overwhelmed by the generosity of, in some cases, complete strangers that have donated some of their hard earned money to support someone that they have never met. The challenge is fast approaching her so I am trying to give her one last push.

Her donation page is here - http://www.justgiving.com/Samantha-Timmermans

If you arent interested, I completely understand. But if you are, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, even 10p I will be eternally grateful for.

Thank you for your time.

Don't start rumours that I'm nice. Will conflict with gaz's view that I'm satan :)

I think most humans will help another out when asked. Trip to tescos each week with mrs Matt for a coffee gets expensive as there is usually someone at the bottom of the escalators asking for something, this week it was for injured soldiers of which I gave to. Find it hard to just walk on by but some do. I suppose its a numbers game. There were plenty who blanked them and walked by but equally plenty stopped in their tracks and donated.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Don't start rumours that I'm nice. Will conflict with gaz's view that I'm satan :)

I think most humans will help another out when asked. Trip to tescos each week with mrs Matt for a coffee gets expensive as there is usually someone at the bottom of the escalators asking for something, this week it was for injured soldiers of which I gave to. Find it hard to just walk on by but some do. I suppose its a numbers game. There were plenty who blanked them and walked by but equally plenty stopped in their tracks and donated.

I wish you and your family well timmo hope it all goes well

I wish you and your family well timmo hope it all goes well

Thanks mate!

If you're that bothered then dig deep :)

It all depends on peoples circumstances really. I think the wife would agree that well wishes are just as appreciated as donations. Every little helps.

I agree. Problem is not many ask for help these days.

I see no evidence to suggest you are nothing but nice Matt :)

Archived