Security Installer Community

System recommendations

Guest DRW

Maybe they are not very busy then

Dont think busy's got anything to do with it, i was told by them that if they sold Galaxy stuff to us and got found out by Ademco, there would be repercussions. And no we weren't trying to buy any, we dont use it, and no thats not me slating Galaxys

25155[/snapback]

You are quite right, they only sell to "professional" installers not the £199 fitted brigade.

I've not laughed as much for years reading your above comment....

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Sorry to p*ss on your bonfire but since we live in a DEMOCRACY I'll speak my mind whenever I feel like it, not when some forum newbie throws his toys out of the pram cos somebody has a different view on his beloved texecom gear.
Yup i knew it would come down to 'oh im a newbie' so of course because i havent been here posting 600 hundred odd posts, my opinion is worth nothing, i guess the fact that ive been in the industry 10 years means nothing to you.
You are quite right, they only sell to "professional" installers not the £199 fitted brigade

Oh yes of course how diligent of you to notice, yes we are just a bunch of carrot crunching £199 fitters, i am not humble enough to say anything nasty against the sacred //.National Installer.//, thats why our average job over a grand. It seems you and very few others are in the minority slating Texecom the whole time, notice i dont slate Galaxy, it is good gear, but we prefer to use Texecom, which does what we need it to do .

the availability from every tom dick and harry is one of the reasons I don't like them.

So im assuming that if you go by that rule in general, you must drive around in a Rolls Royce, guess you think everything that is available to the great unwashed masses is useless, yes thats a very mature outlook i must admit.

Sorry that you have to look down your nose and sneer at stuff you may not like, i feel sorry for you, you must lead a sad little life.

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Yup i knew it would come down to 'oh im a newbie' so of course because i havent been here posting 600 hundred odd posts, my opinion is worth nothing, i guess the fact that ive been in the industry 10 years means nothing to you.
I didn't say your opinion was worth nothing, I said you threw your toys out. everybody has a valid opinion which they are entitled too.

and your right, 10 years means nothing to me... <_<

Oh yes of course how diligent of you to notice, yes we are just a bunch of carrot crunching £199 fitters, i am not humble enough to say anything nasty against the sacred //.National Installer.//, thats why our average job over a grand. It seems you and very few others are in the minority slating Texecom the whole time, notice i dont slate Galaxy, it is good gear, but we prefer to use Texecom, which does what we need it to do .

Yup, I an diligent :D hope you enjoy the carrott bunny boy :lol:

and what the French Connection UK does //.National Installer.// have to do with it?????????

Oh, i get it now, you've got a bee in your bonnet over //.National Installer.//, well whoope for you.

where prey tell does it say the opinions I post here are those of //.National Installer.// fire and security PLC?????

I'll tell you, NOWHERE, as they are MINE and MINE ONLY, get down off that anti //.National Installer.// horse your on, you'll get saddle sores....

I'm not bothered if u slate the galaxy or not, no skin off my nose, i know what works and what dosn't.

So im assuming that if you go by that rule in general, you must drive around in a Rolls Royce, guess you think everything that is available to the great unwashed masses is useless, yes thats a very mature outlook i must admit.
trust an idiot to take things out of context....

I'f you'd bothered to put your small brain into gear you would have noticed that to drive you have to pass a TEST so therefore correct training must have been given

perhaps I should just buy a car and read the instruction book, then i'll know how to drive right?

mature?, sometimes, when people ask the right questions yes, for ripping the p*ss out of idiots, no, not at all...

Sorry that you have to look down your nose and sneer at stuff you may not like, i feel sorry for you, you must lead a sad little life.

25169[/snapback]

I do look down and sneer, with a nose as big as mine i consider it a god given right..

sad little life, nah, i've got galaxy :lol::lol::lol:

Regards

Bellman

Bellman, i agree with you on Texecom.........Medusa or RX 40 Hmmmmmmm iknow whats in my house.

This is general due to somebody mentioned the software was a arm and a leg.

I dont know any firm that charges a arm and a leg for software, i though it was all free, if you have to buy software then change to a different panel.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

I dont know any firm that charges a arm and a leg for software

Try Galaxy

Mark Hawks

Not going to argue because obviously your just some pretenious guy who is always right and God help anyone who happens to disagree with you. Got better things to do rather than sit here in a slanging match all evening. Oh and feel free to say ' oh so that proves my point, your wrong' or something to that effect, quite frankly i dont give a monkeys.

Mark Hawks

Nope not having a slanging match, but if you use any panel then the software is classed as a tool so why should they charge ? you need tools to do the job.

Dont ask me mate, ask Galaxy, they're the ones who charge for it.

Mark Hawks

Nope not having a slanging match, but if you use any panel then the software is classed as a tool so why should they charge ? you need tools to do the job.

Dont ask me mate, ask Galaxy, they're the ones who charge for it.

25185[/snapback]

speak nicely to the rep, tea and biscuts and all that.....

Regards

Bellman

Archived