Security Installer Community

Adobe Hacking

matthew.brough

We have a subscription to creative cloud as we use Acrobat, Indesign and Illustrator a lot. We can no longer buy those products outright and have no option but to have the subscription without turning to pirate bay.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

We have a subscription to creative cloud as we use Acrobat, Indesign and Illustrator a lot. We can no longer buy those products outright and have no option but to have the subscription without turning to pirate bay.

You could just use an older non cloud version with a legit licence and no need for a subscription.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Yeah but I'm one of these strange people that must be on the latest builds for no real good reason. It's like our servers upgraded all from 2008r2 to 2012 for no other reason than it was new.

I'm itching because I can't update my phone from 7.0.3 - 7.0.4 due to lack of space.

Yeah but I'm one of these strange people that must be on the latest builds for no real good reason. It's like our servers upgraded all from 2008r2 to 2012 for no other reason than it was new.

I'm itching because I can't update my phone from 7.0.3 - 7.0.4 due to lack of space.

I used to be like that, now complete opposite, i wait fr the bugs to be removed then update. And anything that requires me to have a cloud based subscription can do one.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

For the same reasons we should do the same. I have become beta tester for a number of software vendors based on my desire for latest and greatest. What don't you like about cloud subscription (apart form if you even cancel it stops working)?

For the same reasons we should do the same. I have become beta tester for a number of software vendors based on my desire for latest and greatest. What don't you like about cloud subscription (apart form if you even cancel it stops working)?

Its just those two words, Cloud, as in where the **** is my stuff, and subscription, which really means we make it look like you pay less, but actually over the whole term you pay more, oh and if you cancel you cannot have your stuff!!

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Its just those two words, Cloud, as in where the **** is my stuff, and subscription, which really means we make it look like you pay less, but actually over the whole term you pay more, oh and if you cancel you cannot have your stuff!!

The above prevents me going for Office 365, also the online version of Quickbooks Pro. You have to keep buisness records for 7 years, should i retire in say 5 years obviously i would not want to continue with subscriptions - then what happens if the HMR&C get frisky

suddenly?

there are times your internet is down fir whatever reason, then your well stuffed!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived