Security Installer Community

Adobe Hacking

matthew.brough

Creative Cloud doesn't need constant internet connection, it just phones home periodically.

Generically I'm an on premise fan. I'd love from a cost point of view to have office 365, it would have been £10,000 cheaper than what we have but I like to know where my data is and under who's control it is under.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Creative Cloud doesn't need constant internet connection, it just phones home periodically.

Generically I'm an on premise fan. I'd love from a cost point of view to have office 365, it would have been £10,000 cheaper than what we have but I like to know where my data is and under who's control it is under.

That is my point, Adobe may be taking baby steps compared with others, but eventually.....

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

I agree. I can see why so many finance directors will like cloud offerings, quite often they can make very sensible financial offering such as office 365. No windows license, no exchange license, no hardware, no reverse dns, no IT staff to configure all of that is taken care of by someone for buttons but it's the control of the data that I just don't like. Notice Microsoft having a right go at gmail in their adverts as Gmail scanning emails to flog advertising.

We in effect are offering MAS to certain alarm companies as a SAAS model. They have got access to a piece of software that costs ££££££££££££ and we have mega costs on support the infrastructure. I can see why it is temping but not for me. On premise all the way.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived