Security Installer Community

Do You Like Nsi's New Logo?

matthew.brough

I thought it was funny :D

I was bored whilst being dragged around Asda with 50 boxes of sweets in the trolly and everyone thinking that fat ******* has got them for himself whereas Mrs Matt is wrapping them up for the school santas grotto.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I thought it was funny :D

I was bored whilst being dragged around Asda with 50 boxes of sweets in the trolly and everyone thinking that fat ******* has got them for himself whereas Mrs Matt is wrapping them up for the school santas grotto.

asda,bet that doesn't go down well in the sunny uplands of burnleys finest...

I thought you'd be pleased that I was making little kiddies feel happy as they were getting a present from santa.

Thing is though, we have got 50 parcels that santa gives at the end of the little chat but what it 50 kids don't show up? What will we do with all the chocies?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I thought you'd be pleased that I was making little kiddies feel happy as they were getting a present from santa.

Thing is though, we have got 50 parcels that santa gives at the end of the little chat but what it 50 kids don't show up? What will we do with all the chocies?

is it for the youngins ,school,I'd have thought they would have preferred Royal Mail shares..

Archived