Security Installer Community

Programming Texecom Premier Elite Without A Usb-Com Or Pc-Com

cybergibbons

I got really fed up with the politics on there. The moderators deleted or hid reports we posted, went to explore the place, posted their own reports and made a massive thing about being "first".

The few times we met up with others there was a joke. Once we met up with a group at Victoria station to explore the National Audit Office. One of them was dressed like GI Joe - webbing and all. Then it turned out one of them had a ~6" knife. The final nail in the coffin was when one of them whipped out a massive bag of weed. 

Then there was the stealing. Several of the high profile members stole vast amounts of stuff (lights, phones, furniture) from sites.

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

These aren't the idiots in the Daily Mail* dressed like Eddie and Ritchie from the 'halloween' episode of

Bottom, that claimed to have 'discovered' 'secret' pyestock are they?

* I don't read the Daily Mail, honest, it was brought to my attention by a rightly incredulous explorer!

Anyway, I'd better not say too much, Dick needs some free out of hours help with his Pyronix setup that
his regular small headed pro installer can't give him, and its down to us 'pr1cks' to jump to it. Come on guys...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Oddly it was Pyestock when the report was first deleted. We'd first gone in 2006 and kept it quiet because we knew it would get ruined by explorer tourists. Posted a report, got hidden, then the mods and their crew posted saying they were "first". We couldn't care less about being "first" (it's nice when places aren't ruined or security isn't stupid though), but nicking our stuff and then saying you were first was too much.

Same happened with Inverkip power station, the Battersea cable tunnels and a few of the towers in the City.

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

Wow. Never thought i'd see urbexers on here.

I'm pretty into it too but don't bother with the forums for the reasons mentioned above.

Been in some pretty interesting places. Including the old bbc hq in manchester a couple of weeks after demolition started which ended up in me running into the one and only gaurd (on the third night when we were being less cautious), being given a guided tour, and given permission to salvage UPS's, servers, etc. Was pretty sweet.

Archived