Security Installer Community

Pregnant Woman Arrested In Oldham For Carrying A Union Flag

I fear it will only get worse too.

We have become the minority in our own country now. We have the least amount of rights and free speach is not aloud unless your insighting terrorism.

Totally agree. And it must be much worse in England.

!

Should work both ways though. I should be allowed to carry a Union Jack down the street but equally a Chinese person should be allowed to carry their flag of choice. Don't know about you guys but I've no issue if a Chinese person living here is proud of their home nation?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

National Front would have been stopped in their tracks, this lady i reckon knew she would perhaps, even deliberately stir up trouble, possibly even a riot. imho the Police did exactly the right thing to remove her for her own safety and for the sake of the Queens peace, she want's to demonstrate, then do so, but within the lands laws.

recent times show to live in a multi racial society the whites have to integrate just as much as other nations citizens.

either we learn to understand and tolerate each other or we head for riots and anarchy.

Just goes to show how this country is going to pot.

It is the FLAG of this Union.

No rag head has the right to moan about it being flown.

Not one.

You like them so much go sort out their issues for them in their countries.

They are not happy there so leave, come here and moan we are not like "back at home" Easily sorted. LEAVE

America

The lands I'd love to live in. On my frequent visits there though I didn't get the vibe they would rewrite all their rules just for me though? I got the distinct vibe of you do things our way or no way starting with the thing I sign on the plane.

Agreed.

And how much benefit  do you get as an illegal alien there ?

I think it's a simple case of you want to eat, earn some cash or starve. My American pals are quite intolerant to our way of doing things.

Archived