Security Installer Community

Home Set-Up

Dan24

Thanks mate, Thats good of you,

I will dig it out on Tuesday & get back to you with the numbers . If it does end up a pain in the ass I will just scrap it

never seen a viper gobbed into a vandal dome before,

well with a sounder right next to the cameras, after one hit, it'll activate and they should hopefully run before people look out of their windows. (and, because its connected to the dvr alarm input, it'll make the frame rate of the camera higher, so if they looked directly into the lens before attacking it like last time, there is more chance of a good facial shot

when my dad was turning the roof of the shed into a garden last summer, he dropped a flowerpot onto one of the cameras. the pot just bounced off and smashed, but the viper went into alarm and the sounder started wailing which was a good functional test :)

I always used to install shocks into the Metro housings & the older Denards. I've also done many CCTV towers & cabinets

Occasionally we still do it to this day, If the housing will take one then we always offer it for commercial systems as an option.

Sounds a little over the top, but its proven to work very effective

I always used to install shocks into the Metro housings & the older Denards. I've also done many CCTV towers & cabinets

Occasionally we still do it to this day, If the housing will take one then we always offer it for commercial systems as an option.

Sounds a little over the top, but its proven to work very effective

don't suppose you have any footage of one in action do you? (i.e crim tamering > sounder> run)

it used to be really bad in the alley behind here, but the cams have now been in for about 3 years and we don't really get anything anymore!

none of the houses surrounding mine have been broken into in the last two and a half years (my cameras caught two burglars jumping over the neighbours fence (right infront of the camera that they didn't know was there) to get into the alley to burgle a house. the police asked for the footage and seemed very keen when they saw the face when i was reviewing it with them, so i assume the guy was caught and word spread to avoid this bit)

and the gang fights/muggings/etc have gone elsewhere.

but that also means that the vipers have never actually come into use yet, so it'd be interesting to see footage from when they have from other installations

I have a great bit of footage here, Its quite funny to watch.

Local workingmens club, They have a camera installed in a Dennard wedge housing thats covering the front car park.

About 2:30am one morning, two scrotes use some pallets to climb up to the housing and have a go, He looks straight into it  (PHOTO)

He sets off the intruder side, this activates the Flashguard sounder. They smash the sounder off the wall and put it in a bucket of water.

You can see them running around the back of the club before the local fuzz turn up with the blue's going.  Over ere son,  Youre nicked..

I will try to see if I can upload it to my youtube to have a laugh over. 

I've got loads of odd and weird footage here, Got one of a suy setting himself on fire  and ending up a fireball

the police asked for the footage and seemed very keen when they saw the face when i was reviewing it with them, so i assume the guy was caught and word spread to avoid this bit)

Wouldn't the council camera have helped them catch the burglars?

post-48194-0-75803500-1369578395_thumb.j

I have a great bit of footage here, Its quite funny to watch.

Local workingmens club, They have a camera installed in a Dennard wedge housing thats covering the front car park.

About 2:30am one morning, two scrotes use some pallets to climb up to the housing and have a go, He looks straight into it  (PHOTO)

He sets off the intruder side, this activates the Flashguard sounder. They smash the sounder off the wall and put it in a bucket of water.

You can see them running around the back of the club before the local fuzz turn up with the blue's going.  Over ere son,  Youre nicked..

I will try to see if I can upload it to my youtube to have a laugh over. 

I've got loads of odd and weird footage here, Got one of a suy setting himself on fire  and ending up a fireball

gwarn! get um up! ;D

i'm still fairly new to the trade (less than a year) so don't have that much interesting things.

i do have some funny footage of a bin truck knocking over a bollard outside our office though. the bollard sort of jumps accross the road :D

its saved on the office pc, but i'll upload it when i get the chance.

i do have this though... of one of my colleagues nicking tools from another engineers van on site... captured by a PTZ camera that HE INSTALLED! just 20 mins prior! lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Aa2aVoDxI

Wouldn't the council camera have helped them catch the burglars?

i absolutely love how gullible you are dan!

Archived