Security Installer Community

Galaxy Rf Portal

Did a wireless system the other week, address rf portals 1.2&3

Shows up and enabled all zones l recommended no more than 16 devices per portal ( apparently)

Contacts program in straight away, our the battery in detector , leave it for a minuite or two then program in with tamper.

Mine wouldn't signal straight away ( fitted 30)

Did a wireless system the other week, address rf portals 1.2&3

Shows up and enabled all zones l recommended no more than 16 devices per portal ( apparently)

Contacts program in straight away, our the battery in detector , leave it for a minuite or two then program in with tamper.

Mine wouldn't signal straight away ( fitted 30)

Honeywell documentation says 24 devices, hence 3 rio addresses. You had issues with >16?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Only having 8 portals maximum on a system proved a real problem for us for commercial stuff. We installed about 100 portals and then moved away from galaxy. The stuff we have out there such as rf floods and dt's seem to work ok but had a few radio polling fails over very short distance beaten portal and device and in open air.

no probs matt, you have already been a big help thanks.

Hang tight, there are a few galaxy fans here who have probably used them. I'm presuming the process is the same as the door, pir, dt and flood which is out the panel into learn and then tamper it so i presume the vibrios the same but I don't want to misguide you as I've not personally done it myself.

For the SHK8M switch 4 (test) in the off position. Set the panel up for learning the RF device serial, install the battery, press the tamper for a few seconds and release.