Security Installer Community

Electronic Contracts

jb-eye

so it's semi auto, there is an element of manually adjusting stuff in the background?

Ronnie i just sent a draft contract to your office e mail. fill it in by all means its a draft account. and you will also see i added the sourse. Keep that to yourself :)

The information is fed directly from AM Quotes along with a SDP ( i never sent that)

Customers!

Ronnie i just sent a draft contract to your office e mail. fill it in by all means its a draft account. and you will also see i added the sourse. Keep that to yourself :)

The information is fed directly from AM Quotes along with a SDP ( i never sent that)

like the audit trail bit as well, guessing it's a mail merge doc then?

I dont like the way AM produces the specs and I dont have AM set up to use it for quotes. So yes it is manual input but its far better than posting stuff or getting the customer to scan stuff 

what do you use AM for then?

Contracts, raising PMV appointments, PMV stats, FA stats, Certs, invoicing, job tracking, we scan the job sheet to the database as well. We do save the spec to the database so all the info is there. We have other programs that do all other jobs better for us.

like the audit trail bit as well, guessing it's a mail merge doc then?

It is. Did you try to sign with your mouse? I was surprised how easy that was. Then again if your on iPad or touch you can use your finger or just plain type your mark.

What do yo think from customer perspective? easy or off putting. I'm banking it will result in making the order easy for the and I also hope it will instil more confidence in our ability, in any event it makes our life easier.

Customers!

It is. Did you try to sign with your mouse? I was surprised how easy that was. Then again if your on iPad or touch you can use your finger or just plain type your mark.

What do yo think from customer perspective? easy or off putting. I'm banking it will result in making the order easy for the and I also hope it will instil more confidence in our ability, in any event it makes our life easier.

it would have been off putting if i would have had to register or sign up to use it but it's quick and easy, worked well so yes liked it. 

it would have been off putting if i would have had to register or sign up to use it but it's quick and easy, worked well so yes liked it. 

And for your info here is the Audit trail. Note although its my e-mail your IP is used for viewing. Impressed? :)

AuditTrial.pdf

Customers!

Archived