Security Installer Community

Sl Compact Alarm Keypad System Just Moved In And Need All The Help

Abaid Sajjad

HI I JUST MOVED IN AND I GOT THE DEFAULT MAIN CODE BUT I NEED HELP SETTING

FIRST OF ALL EVERYTIME YOU MOVE YOU HEAR A LITTLE CHIME GO OFF EVERY 0 SECONDS OR WHEN THE RED SENSOR SENSES 

SECOND I THINK THE GUY DISABLED THE OUTSIDE SECURITY ALARM FROM SETTINGS BUT CANT REMEMBER HOW CAN ANY ONE DIRECT ME?

ANY IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY SETTINGS THAT I SHOULD KNOW ENABLE DISABLE ETC PLEASE SHARE

I UPLOADEDA PIC ITS NOT THE SAME BUT LOOKS SIMILAR AND ON KEYPAD THE ALARM LIGHTS ETC ARE ON SIDE

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

post-44470-0-68143200-1357676279_thumb.j

FIRST OF ALL EVERYTIME YOU MOVE YOU HEAR A LITTLE CHIME GO OFF EVERY 0 SECONDS OR WHEN THE RED SENSOR SENSES 

You have chime on a zone but we will need to see a picture of your panel to be sure

SECOND I THINK THE GUY DISABLED THE OUTSIDE SECURITY ALARM FROM SETTINGS BUT CANT REMEMBER HOW CAN ANY ONE DIRECT ME?

Again depends on the panel but i doubt it was programmed out. More like disconnected

ANY IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY SETTINGS THAT I SHOULD KNOW ENABLE DISABLE ETC PLEASE SHARE

Depends on your panel and your needs mate. Not a simple matter of saying enable xyz in all circumstances. It seems you have a basic panel so very few options to enable etc

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived