Security Installer Community

50131-7

james.wilson

We had a discussion recently about grading etc and i wrongly stated there was an application standard that prescribes things in some detail. However we have decided not to adopt this.

The point i was discussing was the following

attachicon.gif50131-7.jpg

As you can see this makes it simple like 5839 imo

I Posted recently on this forum about levels of supervision required, I'm no expert but have been studying the standards a lot recently, and that is why I posted about the level of supervision required at each grade.

because this table would suggest that on a Grade 2 system all perimeter doors and windows have contacts fitted and motion detectors within the rooms, however how many people actually fit contacts to detect the "opening" of windows?

It would be good if the supervision requirements where prescribed in the standards just like they are for fire.

I Posted recently on this forum about levels of supervision required, I'm no expert but have been studying the standards a lot recently, and that is why I posted about the level of supervision required at each grade.

because this table would suggest that on a Grade 2 system all perimeter doors and windows have contacts fitted and motion detectors within the rooms, however how many people actually fit contacts to detect the "opening" of windows?

It would be good if the supervision requirements where prescribed in the standards just like they are for fire.

Welcome to security ;)

Archived