Security Installer Community

System Take Overs - Replacing Equipment

Ill say again "just trying to sort parking area" and yes thats an access road behind. And yes i can drive a track machine.

Okay, Since you mentioned the moped I was thinking it where some sort of elaborate way of reliving your misspent youth of your lambretta breaking down on the M66 ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Okay, Since you mentioned the moped I was thinking it where some sort of elaborate way of reliving your misspent youth of your lambretta breaking down on the M66 ?

Pushed it most of the miles on the clock and did more miles with ass on tarmac than on the seat.

Its like the girl you fancied in the year above, you know your in, but she aint gona go for a younger lad. you see her 10 years later and your no longer intrested. The Lambretta still holds a place in my soul 40 years on, she never changed.

Im sad!

Customers!

No I think it's more of a hobby for him, as he's researching and using better gear than he would if he was purely saving £'s.

I do certain things myself because it interest me and not always to save cash. I fitted a kitchen a while ago from start to finish, I saved a big wedge but would still have done it as I find it relaxing and it's the 3rd or 4th one I've done, the same with the bathrooms in the house. I also truly think my attention to detail is hard to match with a tradesman who prices on cost.

QFA one done earlier. Amaxing what you can do with a blunt router and a bit of MDF. Before:post-2708-0-33347500-1343674291_thumb.jp

And after:post-2708-0-56755300-1343674395_thumb.jp

Customers!

Archived