Security Installer Community

Electrician Covering Dundee?

jb-eye

Another Cokup i want someone else to sort

We install and maintain Emergency lighting as part of our services. To keep things tidy we only instal maintained systems, this way we dont need to get involved with other peoples wiring avoiding conecting our work into existing local lighting.

A couple of weeks back we installed 11 x 1.5w LED emergency luminaires - only problem is that 10 of these were actualy NM fittings and because i had no obvious answer i instructed we fitted them.

So Im now looking for someone local to replace the inners with the correct maintained units easy half day if anyone wants it.

Customers!

leaving the casing labeled "non maintained" ?

Already considered :)

If i get caught with the NM wired from local sub by enquisitive spark my head rolls.

If i didnt appear to have delivered for HSE my head would have rolled.

Customer happy, accounts happy, just me getting it sorted and then i will be happy, your just HAPPY

Customers!

If its an easy job JB then I'm about 40 miles away.

I have a quote in Dundee next week for CCTV. If it is a sparks job then I could get a guy I know to do the job for you that is into emergency lighting. He has a 2 week lead time on jobs though.

E mail marrw@alarmprotection.co.uk. Either way I could get the job done for you.

!

Archived