Security Installer Community

Garage Install

maffa ent

afternoon all, 1st timer so be gentle!

I'm a sparks, usually leave alarms to you experts, but been asked to install a simple system in a garage at the house I'm working at.

I think!........ I need a panel, door contact, pir, all contolled by a remote key fob.

Electric door is sectional, so contact on bottom of door.

Key fob simply so they can arm / disarm easily, rather than having long entry exit period from door starting to open, drive car in, park, get out, disarm at panel.

Any advice on my ideas, equipment to use, suppliers, etc, would be very much appreciated.

ps I'd ask my regular alarm man but he owes me money for some work I've done for him, and don't want him to think I'm just using this as an excuse to chase him up!

I usually find it easier to fit the contact to the top of a sectional door.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

if its audible only might be best to look at a visonic powermax. You need wireless for the fob. But if you dont want a fob and can use prox or pin then id recommend an optima or a logic 6

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived