Security Installer Community

Free Software For Customer Management & Or General Security Info?

bm_99

Hey people, im just wondering what free software (or really cheap lol) is out there to help with managing customers (maybe some type of database) and or flaging up manintenance's due etc..

Im unfamiliar with this type of stuff so any help is appreciated

Thanks

Not having AM would be like losing an arm...

tbh im not that happy with it. Constant errors since installation and data coversion. Issues with SAGE link. Poor email merge for letters.

We are more or less having to use it as we used BASE.

we did have some issues with SAGE link but this is now sorted out and stable. We started from scratch no no data conversation required.

Don't use the email merge function - is it **** then?

Alot of the problems could have been avoided on install.

Latest issue is no credit going through to sage when a credit note is issued in AM.

The email function is one of the biggest reasons i went with AM. It tries to merge the letter into the body of the email which does not work.

My suggestion was to have a cover email with the letter attached as a PDF. The same as the invoice function.

I would like to start using this more as we send a lot of stuff out via email but at present i cmpose email and then attach PDF from corres file - a bit long winded searching etc

I would like to start using this more as we send a lot of stuff out via email but at present i cmpose email and then attach PDF from corres file - a bit long winded searching etc

Same here. The idea was to send everything inc. service reminders via email.

It all just comes across a bit slap dash, from the errors to the support. Can't help thinking I should of looked at mentor.

Hopefully it will all got sorted out and I will change my mind but calling almost daily is getting old.

Alot of the problems could have been avoided on install.

I must admit I was disapointed with this part of the process. Not a personal dig at anyone at PC Data but i don't think k... the sales guy should really be installing and setting up (or partially settting up and then doing one leaving us to finish setting up or guess setting up afterwards).. you are right - the installation and setup phase is vital and PC Data get this severly wrong.

I must admit I was disapointed with this part of the process. Not a personal dig at anyone at PC Data but i don't think k... the sales guy should really be installing and setting up (or partially settting up and then doing one leaving us to finish setting up or guess setting up afterwards).. you are right - the installation and setup phase is vital and PC Data get this severly wrong.

Phil did ours but we still have all the problems.

Archived