Security Installer Community

Wp7 Force To Wp7.5

MrHappy

As we have a massive user base of Window Phone users..............which I think is just me & 9651 in total !

It appears you can force you device to update to mango today via zune rather than having to wait

http://wmpoweruser.com/simple-trick-to-force-the-mango-update/

mines well underway I will post again to confirm that I've bricked it !

Mr? Veritas God

You bricked it then?

nope, WP7.5 better but still far from a world better

still as fluid, bings got extra buttons for QR code & shazam type music finder & other little touchs, many apps are updated & a little better youtube being big step forward....

I still want proper satnav, however we had an i40 delivered yesterday which has all this built in, which got me thinking maybe its time to swap over to car?

Mr? Veritas God

Missed this! Having some issues with mine lately browsing some other forums, one recently updated to VB 4.1.5, and since then I've not been able to post, also pages need loading in new tabs. Only way I can post is via Board express.....

I'll try the update now

(so wish I bought an phone with Android os)

currently downloading!

On a side note, have you ever managed to run any remote reset programs on your phone?

Which ARC do you use? Ask for a WAP login and you should then be able to do remote reset from there. However we let the ARC do it 99% of the time.

Yeah, I have access to mas web via our arc, so can look up any info I need before ringing customer back.... And agree on arc handling rr as its logged, however its handy for that weekend drunk wanting to reset after tripping over dog on way in ;) when on call netbook stays on hibernate ;)

Might look into the wap idea though, could be useful :)

Also fully mangod up, much much better! Like that windows forum too, useful that :)

Archived