Security Installer Community

How Did You Decide What Bell Type To Go For And How Long To Design It?

bm_99

Ah, Santander, knew i had seen them.

James, what are you doing about grade 3?

I think HKC are being smart here and getting a few BSIA/golds onto their gear at low rates. Why would anyone change bells if they can't get a G3 version????

still using the visions for now. Grade 3 wont be long, neither will the g3 panel. Quantum is nearly released now, they have been ploughing everything into that. We will be using that instead of the powermax when its out. Like the samples i have seen

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

yeah agreed, but not had a negative comment on install yet. But i know there is a wireless keypad coming that is 'dockable' so can be taken upstairs at part set etc. Hopefully it will be prettier. Think we have decided that texecom have the best looking keypads? Quite like the newer castle euro ones too

yeah agreed, but not had a negative comment on install yet. But i know there is a wireless keypad coming that is 'dockable' so can be taken upstairs at part set etc. Hopefully it will be prettier. Think we have decided that texecom have the best looking keypads? Quite like the newer castle euro ones too

yeah, castle got alot of ideas from texecom IMO.

PS: I hope Pyronix have been credited with the HKC Quad design.

dunno how long the quad has looked like that to be honest. I am currently 'testing' 3 outside my house no waterproofing and low sens. So far no false alarms and i get badgers, foxes, big cats wandering round my place at night.

dunno how long the quad has looked like that to be honest. I am currently 'testing' 3 outside my house no waterproofing and low sens. So far no false alarms and i get badgers, foxes, big cats wandering round my place at night.

lol, reminds me of a job I looked at a while back. GJD controller connected to risco universal wireless receiver with risco INTERNAL PIRs all around the garden. Even had one on a bird house/table thing.

i wasnt expecting it to be stable. But it seems it is. Through a programming error on my part i had been arming them when i went to work monday tuesday with no false alarms. Ive only done the back and sides of the house with them for now. But gives me confidence in there stability in normal use.

Archived