Security Installer Community

Vcl/honeywell

shifty 1

Try high numbered presets, I know for instance that the KD6 dome uses preset 98 to toggle between col, col/mono and mono.

hi. i will try again and see what happens but i have tried loads but obvious not all of them. thanks for your reply most appreciated to everyone thats helping me. thank you.

To enter a dome menu on a Vi-K it's normally press DOME "Do" then press MENU.

Try presets in a sequential order.

Do presets 48 or 68 do anything?

Could do with testing on a Maxcom to see if the domes working.

Could be possible that a Vi-K keyboard will not give out the Dome Menu command at all.

Have you got both domes working together now?

To enter a dome menu on a Vi-K it's normally press DOME "Do" then press MENU.

Try presets in a sequential order.

Do presets 48 or 68 do anything?

Could do with testing on a Maxcom to see if the domes working.

Could be possible that a Vi-K keyboard will not give out the Dome Menu command at all.

Have you got both domes working together now?

hello mate, i have tried 48/68 but no joy you see when i press the menu key the red led does not flash on the dome.like i said all works just no menu and wont switch to bl/w.when i tried the dome on my universal keyboard i did get it to switch between col/and bl/w so i no it does work.what im going to do tommorow is connect it back up to that keyboard and see if i get the menu up.and yes both domes do work together and i can access the menu on the jvc by pressing the dome key+menu on the videoswitch keyboard ok thanks

hello mate, i have tried 48/68 but no joy you see when i press the menu key the red led does not flash on the dome.like i said all works just no menu and wont switch to bl/w.when i tried the dome on my universal keyboard i did get it to switch between col/and bl/w so i no it does work.what im going to do tommorow is connect it back up to that keyboard and see if i get the menu up.and yes both domes do work together and i can access the menu on the jvc by pressing the dome key+menu on the videoswitch keyboard ok thanks

If your problems just the Colour/Mono thing there's a command to toggle Colour/Mono and a seperate command to switch on Auto toggle Colour/Mono. It's just finding the correct sequence of buttons on the Vi-K for them commands. You may not need the dome menu.

If your problems just the Colour/Mono thing there's a command to toggle Colour/Mono and a seperate command to switch on Auto toggle Colour/Mono. It's just finding the correct sequence of buttons on the Vi-K for them commands. You may not need the dome menu.

yes thats right. thats all i need is to switch between the 2.thanks again mate.

yes thats right. thats all i need is to switch between the 2.thanks again mate.

hello everybody,can anyone tell me how to do a factory reset on my vcl dome. getting abit fed up of this dome now im running out of ideas i no i said i would not give up on it but ive just about had enough regards stan. :smash: :smash: :no:

Archived