Security Installer Community

Fancy A Change.

We currently install Texecom Premier for wired and Visonic for wirefree (only if we really have to and on domestics only).

I am seriously considering including Castle Caretech/Pyronix to our range as I fancy a change. I have bench tested the new Enforcer wireless and so far so good.

Never worked with any of the wired stuff however. How do you guys rate it ?

I think Castle make some of the best panels and software on the market, never rated pyronix own panels though.

Would only be using the Castle panels, would be using Pyronix for the detectors as have used their KX range and found them very reliable, their quads seem to work without issue in harsh environments, never had a problem.

Would only be using the Castle panels, would be using Pyronix for the detectors as have used their KX range and found them very reliable, their quads seem to work without issue in harsh environments, never had a problem.

I don't mind their detectors, G3 tamper is a mare though.

I've used castle panels in the past then went to gardtec and now going back to castle. Their panels are really good but if you are going to look at id then use screened cable. Not used the Wirefree stuff yet but going to have a look at it soon I think.

I like the Euro mini but out of the last batch of 25 I had 2 that were faulty. I put it down to them being left in the back of the van in sub-zero temps.

I had a few of the KX DTs where the resistor values were off and the panel wouldn't trigger.

The only kit of theirs I now use is the deltabell

• 2 weeks later...

we use to use the power max for wireless kits and the scanny 9751 or the veritas 8's for domestics.

started using the euro minis instead of the scanny's just out of personal preferance of the keypads i allways found the scantroinc keypads to be slow to respond especially on unsetting.

ive allways hated the power max and that stupid voice " arming home " grrr just shut up lol

i know u could disable it but it still annoyed me.

much prefer the enforcer , but yes the contacts are huge.

-Willis-

Archived